Quantcast

How to stop command input in Linux SP-Forth while a program runs?

How to stop command input in Linux SP-Forth while a program runs?

Marcos Cruz
Hi,

I've realized Linux SP-Forth accepts input from the keyboard and types it on
the screen while it is working... Example:

: BUSY  -1 0 DO LOOP  ;

While BUSY is running, I can type anything on the screen, and the words are
interpreted later when BUSY ends...

I've tried Windows SP-Forth and it works fine, as expected: You can not input
commands while the program is busy.

I guess this is not a problem of SP-Forth, but of the input-output in the
Linux console. But is there anything that can be done to avoid this behaviour?
It's very inconvenient for a game I'm writing.

спасибо

Marcos

--
http://programandala.net