smartcard operating system and applications project

smartcard operating system and applications project

supergold
Partnership Tender Offer

OneCardConnect LLC

Software

Smart card applications

Card Operating System

Personalisation Server

Payment Processing Server

Database Distribution Server

Hardware

Terminal

Host Security Module

OneCardConnect LLC

Secure Methods of  getting you connected.

www.onecardconnect.com
 Tender offer for partnership

This memo is to solicit partner membership in OneCardConnect LLC to develop terminal, Host Security Module, Card Operating  System and Smart card applications for dual interface smart card. Personalisation Server and Payment Processing Appliance.

Goals to be achieved

For Uclinux ,embedded  knowledge is needed for terminal and host security module.

"Forth" language will be used to develop card operating system and applications.

A primer here on what I plan to use as tools to accomplish my goals

For Card Operating System and application development

Forth scripting language

Runs Faster than Java!!

 "Forth"

http://www.forth.com/forth/index.html

Selinux is the industry standard for rock solid applications.

http://www.engardelinux.org/

The latest security enhanced linux right down to the granular level.

It's free!!

q&a on selinux here

http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/info/faq.cfm#IndexI

I attach  papers of new technologies I intend to use for content (application) distribution and transaction updates.

www.fs.net for sfs cleint and server

re-encryption proxy code

http://spar.isi.jhu.edu/~mgreen/prl/

Notes**

I plan to have linux on flash inside personalisation server and have sfs client communicating with one of the content distribution centers to download an application(s) to personalise the card.

We need security performed at the granular level for the connections to and from the personalisation server and between content distribution servers.

OneCardConnect LLC

Re: smartcard operating system and applications project

Andrey Cherezov
Добрый день!
Все-таки возраст байесовой базы дает о себе знать (SD здесь младшенький, полностью повёлся на удочку замаскированного спама :)

Сообщение хитрого спамера стивена от 07.01.2008 23:05:

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace. It's the best place to buy or sell services for just about anything Open Source. http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketplace